miércoles, 13 de abril de 2016

How I Chose My Career

Blog Session 2 (Week 4) >> How I Chose My Career

When i was a child, i didn't think i wanted to be when I grows up, but when i was about 15 years old
I wanted to be many things, like a doctor or a techaer, but when I entered 4th year of secondary , I knew I wanted to be something related to social work. After seeing the results of the PSU , they had several options related to social work , but I liked was "Public administration" for her mesh study. I applied to study "Public administration" at the "Universidad de Chile as first option and at the "Universidad de Santiago" as the second option, finally i was in the first choice. And my experience in the University has been very rewarding , I have met many people and I've had a good time. In the future i would like to work in my municipality, Recoleta, for my people...






5 comentarios: