I really have very clear what kind of job I have, but I really like the area of education, especially in the most vulnerable sectors to collaborate with the reduction of social and economic inequality that exists today in Chile. I imagine being in populations working in the field, and also in ministry managing public policies. I imagine being in populations working in the field, and also in ministry managing public policies that contribute to the development of the country 's vulneables people.
My Future Job
Blog Session 5 (Week 7) - My Future Job
I really have very clear what kind of job I have, but I really like the area of education, especially in the most vulnerable sectors to collaborate with the reduction of social and economic inequality that exists today in Chile. I imagine being in populations working in the field, and also in ministry managing public policies. I imagine being in populations working in the field, and also in ministry managing public policies that contribute to the development of the country 's vulneables people.
I really have very clear what kind of job I have, but I really like the area of education, especially in the most vulnerable sectors to collaborate with the reduction of social and economic inequality that exists today in Chile. I imagine being in populations working in the field, and also in ministry managing public policies. I imagine being in populations working in the field, and also in ministry managing public policies that contribute to the development of the country 's vulneables people.
The education is very interesting, and best if have this work in the most vulnerable sector... This theme is the most important for form the childrens and people...
ResponderEliminarThe education is very interesting, and best if have this work in the most vulnerable sector... This theme is the most important for form the childrens and people...
ResponderEliminarand the picture? >:(
ResponderEliminarThat cute your expectations for the future , it is very necessary . regards
ResponderEliminarThat cute your expectations for the future , it is very necessary . regards
ResponderEliminarSuccess with that. It is a very nice objective
ResponderEliminarSuccess with that. It is a very nice objective
ResponderEliminar